Social signals for SEO is strategy number 3 from the white hat link building series. Today i showed how to easily use quality social sharing sites, that are used by influencers to get socials signals and drive traffic to your best content. These re-shares can drive a lot of traffic and i shared some stats from inside sites like justweteet..com and viralcontentbuzz.com to show that not only did i get re-shares but also that the traffic generated was over 800 hits from just one of those sites.
We are also testing another site called easyretweets.com and both this one and Viral Content Buzz can be set up automated with your blog RSS feed with a set amount of credits assigned to each now post you do. It cant get any easier than that to get real people re-sharing your content on Twitter and Facebook!
Just Retweet has some real inflencers in there and they do re-share quality content. Viral Content Buzz is owned by Ann Smarty and has a strong following too.
Social Re-Sharing For SEO Webinar Replay
Strategy No’ 3 from the 12 White Hat SEO Strategies For 2016
Here is what we covered in today’s social signals for SEO webinar
(For those that don’t want to watch a 30 minute webinar)
This week we looked at the steps needed to do a simple but effective Social Signals SEO strategy successfully, and the tutorial covers::
- How To Improve SEO With Social Media
- Social Media Impact On Seo?
- Social Signals Seo 2016 Strategies That Drive Traffic
- Do Social Signals Drive Seo Rankings & Traffic?
- Facebook Search Engines Impact on Google SERPS
- Twitter And SEO Tools To Be Like a Social SEO pro
- How Does Facebook Help Seo?
- Social Seo In Minutes Techniques
- Social Signals Jumpstart Using Real Social Sharers
- Social Media For SEO Resources
- What Are Social Signals Seo REsults Like in Search Results
- How Social Signals Effect Seo?
- Best Social Media Sites For SEO – The Top 4
- Cheap Social Media SEO
- Social Media Marketing and SEO Quick Tips
- Social Media Marketing SEO Guide
More updates will be done on this blog post soon, i am posting now to let people watch the webinar replay.
Resources From This Webinar:
Google Slides From The Webinar
Two blog posts with Mind Maps That will be useful when applying Social SEO to your content