We did a lot of testing this week with something we stumbled upon accidentally, and that is, that high retention video views increase blog rankings but for best practices and faster results you need to do TWO things to make it happen.
- Your videos should be both on your blog post and YouTube (we used embedded YouTube videos)
- You need to get click through rates via google SERPS for best results.
We used our own Vid Attack Alpha tool, which was custom made to improve click through rate to your blog posts and videos, while giving high retention video views and also reducing bounce rate and increasing pages visited on your site or blog.
Lets take a look at the case studies, these are not for very competitive terms but this is done to learn fast so that we can ramp up views and click through rates on a higher scale with more competitive terms.
Video Ranking Case Study No’1
High Retention Video Views With Good CTR Increases Blog Rankings!
Here is the first case study, which was a real time video with time stamp from google search with before and after results, since then we went on to do several more case studies as detailed in the screenshots below
Video Ranking Case Study Number 2
This Time We Sent 25 CTR Views To a Blog Post
This case study was using just the blog browser , but with the blog post having a video which also gets viewed on the blog when using the tool.
Here Are The Settings We used In Vid Attack Alpha
We Added Just 25 Views & Look What Happened
Vid Attack Alpha Case Study No’3
This Video Was Stuck On Page 3 Of Google Since 2014
After 24 Hours With Just 30 Views Added We Moved To Page 2 Of Google
We Added 60 More High Retention CTR Views & Look What Happened
More Case Studies Are Running At The Time Of Writing This Blog Post & Will Appear Here.
Watch The Vid Attack Alpha Webinar Replay…
How To Shortcut Your Video & Money URL Rankings With Just A Few Minutes Work!
Here Is What You Will Learn On The Webinar Replay…
- Video Views Increase Money URL Rankings But You Need To Do These TWO Things To make It happen
- How To Easily Increase Click Through Rates From Google Search Results For A Powerful Ranking Boost
- How Reducing Bounce Rate On Your Money URL Helps Rankings & How To Do It Easily For Every Blog Post You Make
- How To Force Increased Rankings For Other Blog Posts At The Same Time